LAVA communications is extremely proud to work with the All-Star Supergroup The Nobel Funk Off on their mission for world peace, funk, entertainment and the support of His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
Steven Hirst is the co-founder, writer, director, producer and co-composer for this project. The teaser phase of the project was launched with 21 videos on YouTube, sales of songs on iTunes with all profit going to charity and a worldwide competition encouraging YouTube video replies.
This TV interview succinctly explains the project:
Notable results to date include:
- 10 million online views on YouTube alone
- 10’s of millions of additional views on variety and news shows & other websites around the world
- 200 times the average organic social reactions for an online brand campaign
- 16,000 Facebook Likes in 4 wks
- The band played a live gig at Burswood Dome for the Dalai Lama
Keep an eye out for the next & much larger phase for world peace!